NEVER QUIT

NEVER QUIT
If you are not practicing, just remember: someone, somewhere, is practicing, and when you two meet,
given roughly equal ability, she will win. -Ed Macauley

"Too often we are scared. Scared of what we might not be able to do. Scared of what people might think if we tried. We let our fears get in the way of our hopes. We say no when we want to say yes. We sit quietly when we want to scream. And we shout with the others when we should keep our mouths shut. Why? After all, we do only go around once. There's really no time to be afraid. So stop. Try something you've never tried. Risk it...you have nothing to lose and everything, everything, everything to gain." –Nike

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

50 days left wat up!!

Sup Peeps!
So yaa cold weather wat up! its freezing here on LI but can't complain im sure some of you guys have it colder (JT-Side note..my friend from Minn came here and gave me a St. Olaf Lacrosse T-shirt hahaha ull love it) On Sat. I got to go to good ol Seaford and play some lax with Trac before she and Xan went on their trip! It was great! although it flurried the entire time. We passed, shot haha workin my attack skills, chatted, and got some Starbucks (she introduced me to the Blended Teas! I totally recommend them to u guys! Tilt i know ur an avid Bucks goer u should def try them). SOO nice to be in the company of BU LAX again!! We talked about how we miss u all soo much and how exciting we are for the season to start!! I played yesterday with my friend Britt and my sister...anyone else noticing how much nicer and softer it is to catch with the new stringing? maybe its just me but i love it! Well i gtg gona go play sum tennis with my sis for a little (i guess im just copying u again kin!) buttt ill ttyl !! loovee u all and miss u soo much!! back in 5 days cant wait and 50 till UMASS destruction!! KEEP IT UP!!
Love u all,
Defo

No comments:

Post a Comment