NEVER QUIT

NEVER QUIT
If you are not practicing, just remember: someone, somewhere, is practicing, and when you two meet,
given roughly equal ability, she will win. -Ed Macauley

"Too often we are scared. Scared of what we might not be able to do. Scared of what people might think if we tried. We let our fears get in the way of our hopes. We say no when we want to say yes. We sit quietly when we want to scream. And we shout with the others when we should keep our mouths shut. Why? After all, we do only go around once. There's really no time to be afraid. So stop. Try something you've never tried. Risk it...you have nothing to lose and everything, everything, everything to gain." –Nike

Monday, January 4, 2010

oops!

Hey Guys

So you all might be wondering why you haven't seen many posts from me...well i just figured out yesterday that all my blogs I've written have just been comments to other people's posts haha I'm really not that computer savvy. BUT thanks to BO she cleared things up for me and now i know how to blog the right way!!
Anyway...home has been nice I just got back from the gym with my vandy friend. I can't wait to beat them this year on their home turf on spring break they don't do shit for work outs ha. So now I'm about to go do some wall ball but i hate that it's freeeeeeezing out! I'm gonna try and do that wall ball thing that tilt was talking about. it sounds pretty fun. Oh! if anyone is going to the movies soon, I just saw Its Complicated last night and it was pretty funny/cute...it's definitely more of like a parent movie but whateva it's entertaining.

Miss you all and can't wait to see you soon!

Britt


1 comment: