NEVER QUIT

NEVER QUIT
If you are not practicing, just remember: someone, somewhere, is practicing, and when you two meet,
given roughly equal ability, she will win. -Ed Macauley

"Too often we are scared. Scared of what we might not be able to do. Scared of what people might think if we tried. We let our fears get in the way of our hopes. We say no when we want to say yes. We sit quietly when we want to scream. And we shout with the others when we should keep our mouths shut. Why? After all, we do only go around once. There's really no time to be afraid. So stop. Try something you've never tried. Risk it...you have nothing to lose and everything, everything, everything to gain." –Nike

Monday, January 4, 2010

holllaaah biddies

Goodmorning!!!
I can't flipping believe it is Monday... and we will all be reunited on Sunday! Where did vacation go? I am looking forward to seeing everyone at the meeting and getting goosebumps as Liz talks! Florida is still fucking cold. We're going in a boat today which should be interesting...it's currently 45 degrees. But I guess we have to do some Floridaish things while we're down here. Tomorrow's my dad's birthday- the big 66 daaaaaaayyyyumm so fly. He said all he wanted to do for his birthday was bike as a family all day long everywhere his legs can take him... my IT band is going to really be happy with that one the next day...
Some exciting news, I ran for thirty WHOLE minutes this morning! I also played tennis yesterday...but I don't really think Marcdawg knows about that one
I am off the family fitness with the fam- hahahhahah probably the best mental picture you can get- my mom in full spandex, my dad in khakis and a collar shirt and last but certainly not least, jojo with her tiedyeness and hemp. gotta love it! fam bonding miss you guys!
peaaceeeandloooooooooove
kin

No comments:

Post a Comment