NEVER QUIT

NEVER QUIT
If you are not practicing, just remember: someone, somewhere, is practicing, and when you two meet,
given roughly equal ability, she will win. -Ed Macauley

"Too often we are scared. Scared of what we might not be able to do. Scared of what people might think if we tried. We let our fears get in the way of our hopes. We say no when we want to say yes. We sit quietly when we want to scream. And we shout with the others when we should keep our mouths shut. Why? After all, we do only go around once. There's really no time to be afraid. So stop. Try something you've never tried. Risk it...you have nothing to lose and everything, everything, everything to gain." –Nike

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Lovee Minnesota but not when it's -18 degrees outside, no joke.


Hi Guys!

As I am reading through all the posts, my cat bootsie wanted to get in on the action and wanted to sit on my lap and read along with me... (haha this pic is for xan and webb who think that I don't give bootsie enough love and attention...)


Just got home from this great workout/ gym called "CrossFit" Have you guys heard of it? My friend who plays Rugby at AZ has been trying to get me to go with him so I tried it today and it was so intense!! Glenn would love this place...they love all the stuff we do, cleans, front squats, etc... some guy was doing burpee pull ups and I was very impressed!! Anyways it was basically a 30 minute russian circuit with squats, burpees, and some other fun stuff and it kicked my butt!! (My arms are a little sore typing...hopefully I won't be too sore tomorrow!!

I was talking to the trainer after the workout ended and we were talking about lax and when our season starts, and even though I have heard this before it really hit me today. He said to me, "Even though you may be on the field with someone equally talented lacrosse players, the stronger athlete is going to win..." I really took this to heart and I hope that everyone has been enjoying their workouts and surviving training without the team around!! I know it can be hard but it will definitely pay off if we keep this up!!

Miss y'all very much!!

xox JT




No comments:

Post a Comment