NEVER QUIT

NEVER QUIT
If you are not practicing, just remember: someone, somewhere, is practicing, and when you two meet,
given roughly equal ability, she will win. -Ed Macauley

"Too often we are scared. Scared of what we might not be able to do. Scared of what people might think if we tried. We let our fears get in the way of our hopes. We say no when we want to say yes. We sit quietly when we want to scream. And we shout with the others when we should keep our mouths shut. Why? After all, we do only go around once. There's really no time to be afraid. So stop. Try something you've never tried. Risk it...you have nothing to lose and everything, everything, everything to gain." –Nike

Friday, January 8, 2010

jersey shore cast coming to nashua

For all of you haters that think Nashua, NH is only rolling hills, hicktowns, and cow pastures (or for Mckinley-full gangs and drive-bys), I would like to inform you that, yes, the cast of jersey shore is coming to nashua. They will be at the prestigious Sky Lounge on January 29th. I do not watch the show, but maybe now I will...

Like Rachel said, it was a fantastic week. Starting with the GSE alumni game where me and Rachel (yes Traci, ME and rachel) got a chance to knock around some Penn biddies. Then I spent Monday night at Molly's and on Tuesday I had jury duty. What an adventure that was. I was brought into a room and was being considered for a 4-week long murder trial!!!! Yikes!! That would have significantly cut into preseason. So I played the student-athlete card, and as always, it worked like a charm. When I was waiting around doing nothing (from 7:30AM to 4:00PM), I turned to the two men sitting next to me and said, "do you think I have a shot of getting out of this if I tell them tomorrow is my 21st birthday?" And they said they'd bring me a cake if we had to come back the next day, which, thank God (Liz) we didn't. Yes, Tilt is right, I did indeed turn 21 at midnight in the wee hours of Wednesday morning. We spent the evening commiserating, watching movies, sipping hot cocoa...the usual.

I'm supposed to go to the game tonight, but I have wayyy too much to do before we go back...DOES ANYONE WANT ME TICKET with tilt and rachel?! Speak now or forever hold your peace.

To quote Jmar from last year..."Begin with the end in mind."

Love you all, miss you more,

Sixteen

No comments:

Post a Comment