NEVER QUIT

NEVER QUIT
If you are not practicing, just remember: someone, somewhere, is practicing, and when you two meet,
given roughly equal ability, she will win. -Ed Macauley

"Too often we are scared. Scared of what we might not be able to do. Scared of what people might think if we tried. We let our fears get in the way of our hopes. We say no when we want to say yes. We sit quietly when we want to scream. And we shout with the others when we should keep our mouths shut. Why? After all, we do only go around once. There's really no time to be afraid. So stop. Try something you've never tried. Risk it...you have nothing to lose and everything, everything, everything to gain." –Nike

Friday, January 8, 2010

Slow and Steady wins the race!

HII EVERYONE!!!!
I feel like i havent written on this forever because as you know I was getting majorly bronzed in the Domincan Republic with Traci. It was fabulous there and we had a great time. Except Traci wouldn't let me wear sunscreen so I looked like a tomato for a little bit.

Had a long day today, Got up at 9 to do my workout, the straight to PT which is always a blast of course. Im there with like 80 year olds and pussy wussy boys who think they are athletic but have liek 394984743 dumb injuries. LIKE SUCK IT UP YOU DO NOTHING WITH YOUR LIFE..So jersey shore hahaha. Anyway then i went to the doctor and he told me that i can FINALLY slowly start running!! Slow and Steady wins the race right!?!?!? AM I RIGHT or AM i RIGHT?? Stookes please tell me you know what movie that is from.... But im really excited and pumped and happy that I can run because its been awhile and I cant wait to get back to finally playing some freaking lax.

I've been working out with some moorestownian laxers and they are pretty much shocked at the workouts we have to do, as well as stickwork testing. That pumps me up a lot because I know that their TOP 5 TEAM( cough penn cough) isn't doing what we are, and isn't pushing it like we are. None of my friends from home who play lax at different schools actually work out until the week before they go back to school. Which one, Boogles my mind and two, pisses me the fuck off. You guys think you are that much better that you don't need to work out or push yourselves????? Of course I don't say that to their face, im like OH YEA you'll be fine, no need to work out. HEHEHEHEHE got them so good!

Anyway TOmorrow I'm getting a massage so freaking pumped. And will return to Boston Sunday morning with Hanananananannnaanh and Nix.

I'm so excited to see all of you. And touch all your boobs

LOVE YOU
Xanimal

No comments:

Post a Comment