NEVER QUIT

NEVER QUIT
If you are not practicing, just remember: someone, somewhere, is practicing, and when you two meet,
given roughly equal ability, she will win. -Ed Macauley

"Too often we are scared. Scared of what we might not be able to do. Scared of what people might think if we tried. We let our fears get in the way of our hopes. We say no when we want to say yes. We sit quietly when we want to scream. And we shout with the others when we should keep our mouths shut. Why? After all, we do only go around once. There's really no time to be afraid. So stop. Try something you've never tried. Risk it...you have nothing to lose and everything, everything, everything to gain." –Nike

Monday, January 4, 2010

Spinners diarrhea... + vomit = Spinners helicopter?

OH MY GOD do i have a story for you guys... BUDDYWebb you will really feel my pain on this one.
Ok so i am in my last spin class of break because tomorrow I swim and then I am back to Glenn's WOOHOOOO!! Never thought I would say that I am so thankful I have no more spin after tonight's class. So spin begins and it's hell, as per usual... 30 minutes go by and my stomach feels like it is going to explode. I get off my wheel in between songs and sprint down to the bathroom. About 3 minutes later I run back up into class and then about 25 minutes go by and I feel like I am going to vomit or pass out, I am not sure which one. But my instructor is like okay 1 more song and low and behold Lady Gaga comes on so then I know it's my sign that I cannot bail out, even if it's only 5 minutes early. So I am doing my last sprint, he's yelling, I'm pedaling, the song ends, I start gagging, I sprint out of the room (didn't even clean my bike... oops) go to the bathroom, slam the stall and start vomiting peanut butter. This woman is next to me like, "darling are you okay?" I'm like HELLOOOO i am vomiting, does it look like i am okay??? So I exit the bathroom, bitches be staring at me, but i just grab my stuff and sprint to my car to speed home and lay in the fetal position.


THE END.


CatharineAmandaTilton


P.S. Oh and what makes the story even better.... RachelJeanneCollins and I had been speaking before I went and her suggestion to me was ... "puke all over the biker in front of you!"
Thanks a lot Rach....

1 comment:

  1. Tilt - I actually said puke on the wheel so that it sprays all over everyone in front of you...big difference.

    ReplyDelete