NEVER QUIT

NEVER QUIT
If you are not practicing, just remember: someone, somewhere, is practicing, and when you two meet,
given roughly equal ability, she will win. -Ed Macauley

"Too often we are scared. Scared of what we might not be able to do. Scared of what people might think if we tried. We let our fears get in the way of our hopes. We say no when we want to say yes. We sit quietly when we want to scream. And we shout with the others when we should keep our mouths shut. Why? After all, we do only go around once. There's really no time to be afraid. So stop. Try something you've never tried. Risk it...you have nothing to lose and everything, everything, everything to gain." –Nike

Monday, January 4, 2010

im cold

Sooo it's officially like windchill feels like negative degrees here in Murrrland. Yesterday the wind was so strong that flights were being delayed and delayed and further delays. Story of my life. I sat in the airport for not 1 not 2 but over 3 HOURS with nothing but me and a bar...good times. Finally landed not so smoothly at about 1 am...and was at workout in the freezing cold at 9! fml

Hannah -- I read the Blind Side over Thanksgiving break and I concur it's sooo good. Everyone should read it. Just reading about the intensity of football makes me wanna go lax. And hearing about Oher's obstacles to get where he is today...awesome. GO RAVENS (sorry Pats fans).

Anywhoo...Virg, I do not like your "no word from Jmar comment" because upon my arrival to Boston I DID in fact text you and Bo and Mandy...and Dig was the only one who responded about how she hates snow after Christmas -- talk about shut down hahaha...and phones work both ways so you coulda called me!! :( Thankfully I'll be back in less than a week and you'll be across the street from me and incapable of hiding from me muahaha

love ya'll miss ya'll
#14

Thought of the day...
"To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe." -Anatole


No idea who that person is but I like his thought. We have to have a goal (our natty champ) in order to know what we're working for. All these workouts and extra laxing we've been doing means nothing if you have no purpose, no goal in mind. But more importantly, you must believe in your own goal and know that it's possible to achieve it. I believe in us. Do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment