NEVER QUIT

NEVER QUIT
If you are not practicing, just remember: someone, somewhere, is practicing, and when you two meet,
given roughly equal ability, she will win. -Ed Macauley

"Too often we are scared. Scared of what we might not be able to do. Scared of what people might think if we tried. We let our fears get in the way of our hopes. We say no when we want to say yes. We sit quietly when we want to scream. And we shout with the others when we should keep our mouths shut. Why? After all, we do only go around once. There's really no time to be afraid. So stop. Try something you've never tried. Risk it...you have nothing to lose and everything, everything, everything to gain." –Nike

Saturday, January 2, 2010

greetings from florida :)

Hey ladiesssssssssssss:)
Hope everyone is doing well and relaxing and enjoying their vacation time! I got to Florida Wednesday and it was beautiful... then I heard that there's a cold front coming in the remaining time I am here-I woke up yesterday morning to thunder and pooring rain- fml. It's all good though, the way I see it- it's a message telling me that I should just work out more and be pale. So there won't be any black person coming back to Boston like last year...so sad
I broke in my stick yesterday and I'm in love. For real.
I hope everyone is working really hard lifting, conditioning and playing around with their sticks! It's amazing how quickly time flies- I can't believe we are so close to being reunited again to start pre-season. Freshies, I'm most excited for you guys to experience pre-season and season- you have NO IDEA how much freaking fun it is!!
Well it's quite early and my mind is not functioning yet- i'm heading to the gym and then maybe if the sun ever shines the beach. Counting down the days till I see all your beautiful faces again! Love you all and I hope everyone had a GREAT new years and found love (unlike me)

Kin numbaaah XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment