NEVER QUIT

NEVER QUIT
If you are not practicing, just remember: someone, somewhere, is practicing, and when you two meet,
given roughly equal ability, she will win. -Ed Macauley

"Too often we are scared. Scared of what we might not be able to do. Scared of what people might think if we tried. We let our fears get in the way of our hopes. We say no when we want to say yes. We sit quietly when we want to scream. And we shout with the others when we should keep our mouths shut. Why? After all, we do only go around once. There's really no time to be afraid. So stop. Try something you've never tried. Risk it...you have nothing to lose and everything, everything, everything to gain." –Nike

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

603-->only me

Hello ladies,

I've decided that it's officially 20 degrees colder in NH than Boston. It's a good thing I've got such thick skin!!! ;)

So I made up Friday's workout on Monday, and I decided that I would try a TERRIER in the BOX going the other direction (so pivoting on my right foot). I nearly toppled over and lost an ankle, it's a good thing I had me cleats on.:) Regardless, I would recommend that as you guys are doing those next week when you're by yourself or with a bud, try to alternate which direction you are going in. We don't want to be dominant on one side!! It'll feel funny for a little, but you'll get used to it. I'd love to hear if you try this.

Love love love the inspirational stuff. I'm so fired up to get started in January. This is similar to JMar's, but here's one of my favorites:

"The vision of a champion is someone who is bent over, drenched in sweat, at the point of exhaustion, when no one else is watching."

I so excited because I know every member of this team is 100% committed, and I look forward to showing the nation what we can do together.

Love you all,

Mandig

No comments:

Post a Comment