NEVER QUIT

NEVER QUIT
If you are not practicing, just remember: someone, somewhere, is practicing, and when you two meet,
given roughly equal ability, she will win. -Ed Macauley

"Too often we are scared. Scared of what we might not be able to do. Scared of what people might think if we tried. We let our fears get in the way of our hopes. We say no when we want to say yes. We sit quietly when we want to scream. And we shout with the others when we should keep our mouths shut. Why? After all, we do only go around once. There's really no time to be afraid. So stop. Try something you've never tried. Risk it...you have nothing to lose and everything, everything, everything to gain." –Nike

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

hiii from dux

hello evvverrybodddy.
First off, webb and traci-i'm sorry i did not give you enough props this fall. working out at 6/7 at night after a full day of work seriously sucks. today i didn't get out of work until 7(!) and so i didn't make it into the gym until 8:30...i was the only one there. i've been feeling pretty hardcore lately which is awesome. for example today in my mother's desolate gym for weenies, they have no place in which i can throw a med-ball against for the side throws. I decide to throw the ball against the regular wall to retaliate. well, looks like glenn has successfully made me strong because what did i do? oh. i made a huge crack/future hole in the wall. ooops! whatever-that gym deserves it for making me PAY 15$$$ for ONE TIME guest pass!! how else am i hardcore...oh yes. i ran OUTSIDE in the FREEEEEEZZING dark on the windy windy like seriously realllly windy track on monday. it was pretty terrible. i never thought i would miss the TTC so much in my life. i got my Mantra on monday!! i've been bringing it to work with me because if you don't remember i sit in a freezing cold warehouse by myself counting little pieces of inventory all day (fml). so now i take lax breaks! it's probably the ONLY perk of working there, is that i can play lots and lots of wall ball indoors! oh i just remembered. liz woulda been super excited. the other day charlotte and i played pass in my basement (decently low ceilings) just mini-hands for so long! char secretly sucks at mini hands so i was secretly happy...because she's version 2.0 and i'm only 1.0 :( sooo anyway, tomorrow is NEW YEARSSS. wooooo!!! everyone be safe, happy and healthy hehe! I am hoping that i am able to make it to my 6:30am flight on jan1. the plan is to not go to bed. we shall see how that goes... I'm going to the dominican republic biatchesss. along with xan and traci- maybe i'll see you there..??!? we shall see!
I hope you enjoyed another lovely look into my world. :)
and to follow the trend of everyones insightful/motivational speeches i'll leave you with a little something from the famous Amanda Rogers. when I asked her how to get where i need to be in a short 2 weeks from now she replied:
"Every Little Bit helps"
so now i'm gonna try to do as many little bits as i can thanks to that beautiful advice. you should too. we all need to do everything we can do get where we need to be.
love, #7

1 comment:

  1. so sad you chose mandy's insight over me. I have taught you so much wahhhhhhhhh guess who

    ReplyDelete