NEVER QUIT

NEVER QUIT
If you are not practicing, just remember: someone, somewhere, is practicing, and when you two meet,
given roughly equal ability, she will win. -Ed Macauley

"Too often we are scared. Scared of what we might not be able to do. Scared of what people might think if we tried. We let our fears get in the way of our hopes. We say no when we want to say yes. We sit quietly when we want to scream. And we shout with the others when we should keep our mouths shut. Why? After all, we do only go around once. There's really no time to be afraid. So stop. Try something you've never tried. Risk it...you have nothing to lose and everything, everything, everything to gain." –Nike

Monday, December 21, 2009

HAPPY NO BOOT DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today, I got to take my boot OFF. Woo-hooooo!!!! I was so tired of that thing. I got a very nice phone call from Gibbler, since we h8 boots hardcore together, and she left me a sweet message saying yayyyy no boot. I'm not gonna call her back though, because I dont answer her calls or texts. Anyway, as many of you know, one legged bike is soooooo wack.... so THANK THE LORDY today I went to the Y and did the "Christmukah Circut..." (It was pretty baller) THEN I did spin class.... and this instructor was caraaazay. He was this big tough guy who kept screaming at us and saying HERE WE GO HERE WE GO I KNOW YOU CAN GIVE MORE and staring into everyone's souls. Last year I remember the biddy who lead spin class before Christmas played some Christmas music and was real chill. NOT this guy. It was a nice "welcome back" to 2-legged biking. I loved it soooo yea I'll be back for more.

Tomorrow I'm meeting up with Jmar and Angie to workout. I'm excited for friendship. It's always better when you have a bud or two! We're going to continue to break in our new sticks (YAY) and do a lil footwork to mix it up. Marcy if you read this no worries I'll be careful with my lil foot.

Court and Knix-- so glad to hear you are doing well. Hang in there. Court I am visiting you soon, and bringing lots of Christmas Cheer!!!!

Welp, my fat cat is meowing for a midnight snack. I'm gonna see how many oreos I can give her before she throws up heheheheheheeee

I already miss all you guys. Traci, I LOVED that post. Ahhhhhh season is so soon. I hope everyone is wearing their bracelets from the soph's.... Everytime I look down at mine I think of all you guys and how pumped I am to play lax/die in sprints/bleed on the field with you :)

UMASS. IS. SO. CLOSE.

(And so is CHRISTMAS!!!)

ok, i'm done! love you girls.
WEBB #9

No comments:

Post a Comment