NEVER QUIT

NEVER QUIT
If you are not practicing, just remember: someone, somewhere, is practicing, and when you two meet,
given roughly equal ability, she will win. -Ed Macauley

"Too often we are scared. Scared of what we might not be able to do. Scared of what people might think if we tried. We let our fears get in the way of our hopes. We say no when we want to say yes. We sit quietly when we want to scream. And we shout with the others when we should keep our mouths shut. Why? After all, we do only go around once. There's really no time to be afraid. So stop. Try something you've never tried. Risk it...you have nothing to lose and everything, everything, everything to gain." –Nike

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Ohhh yeaa dontcha knooow chickity check (that was supposed to be in a Minnesota accent too)

Hellooo Everyone!!
I hope everyone is having a PHENOMENOL (or funaminal as virg likes to spell it) break so far! I know I am but I miss everyone already! The house is getting really crazy with everyone coming home for Christmas. Corinne finally got in today so I'm sure all six of us will be running indian sprints around Winchester any day now. Other than that life hasn't been too exciting. I've just had to make some food for our Xmas Eve party, Netti pot Anna's nose for her, and avoid Mommy dearest at all costs. She gets a little crazy around the holidays...
Anyway, the other day I tried to teach my brother some ab workouts. I showed him that ab ladder which I think I've done with a lot of you (Court and Trac?). You hold your sit up position while your partner does one, and then they hold theirs while you do one..so on and so forth, all the way up to ten. He made it to 3. I think we'll try it again soon and I'll have him aim for 5.
Winchester is soooo magical right now. The town decorated all the trees in the town common and put wreaths on all of the lamp posts. Its really quite scenic this time of year! It's getting me so excited for Christmas but then I realized that Dana's boyfriend will be here for Christmas morning and for some reason it is an unwritten rule that boyfriends get the most presents in the Collins/Imperatore household. It's a sick and twisted world we live in. Sophomores - I may be breaking into your apartment to borrow that blow up doll to stand in as my boyfriend so I can have all of his presents.
Going to meet up with Billy Blanks to do some Tae-Bo!!
Love you all!!!

#FOUR

No comments:

Post a Comment