NEVER QUIT

NEVER QUIT
If you are not practicing, just remember: someone, somewhere, is practicing, and when you two meet,
given roughly equal ability, she will win. -Ed Macauley

"Too often we are scared. Scared of what we might not be able to do. Scared of what people might think if we tried. We let our fears get in the way of our hopes. We say no when we want to say yes. We sit quietly when we want to scream. And we shout with the others when we should keep our mouths shut. Why? After all, we do only go around once. There's really no time to be afraid. So stop. Try something you've never tried. Risk it...you have nothing to lose and everything, everything, everything to gain." –Nike

Monday, December 28, 2009

Traci A. Landy


Greetings from Seaford NY! Last week I did this weeks workout because I'm going to the Dominican Republic with Capitain Xidano (& Liz hehehehe). Jmar- as far as the doing ten sprints solo, I FEEL YOU. However when I got to the second time around of doing the ten sprints, I was surprised to see they WERE NOT as bad- I was stoked! Lift last week was tough having some big weights in cleaning and benching, but overall I made it through! I played some Lax with danielle- as you can see by her video of us shoveling. I'm extreeeeeeemely thankful the rain washed away some of this crappy snow. I got my new MANTRA on my baller GOLD shaft, and i'm enjoying playing with it as much as I can! Trying to get the hang of it though, and gotta loosen up those strings.
I've been enjoying many of my Christmas gifts. My leopard print snuggie was a chart topper as well as my sleep shirt (that Rak inspired me to get). For New Years Eve my family and I are all going to my favorite Mexican restauraunt and I'm reaaaaallyyy excited for that!
Workouts have been so good, and the closer and closer I get to coming back the more intense I get. The thought of all of us working for eachother right now gets me excited. You guys are what keep me going and I can't wait to be with you all.
As for Jmar's post. If you haven't read the actual forums then this would be a huge shock. People think that we cannot do this without Sarah. People think that she was the ONE person who carried our team last year. That should be personally offensive to EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU. What that says is our hard work means nothing, our team can be nothing without one player. PROVE THEM WRONG.
There's no such thing as a little moment...
T #23

No comments:

Post a Comment