NEVER QUIT

NEVER QUIT
If you are not practicing, just remember: someone, somewhere, is practicing, and when you two meet,
given roughly equal ability, she will win. -Ed Macauley

"Too often we are scared. Scared of what we might not be able to do. Scared of what people might think if we tried. We let our fears get in the way of our hopes. We say no when we want to say yes. We sit quietly when we want to scream. And we shout with the others when we should keep our mouths shut. Why? After all, we do only go around once. There's really no time to be afraid. So stop. Try something you've never tried. Risk it...you have nothing to lose and everything, everything, everything to gain." –Nike

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Fake christmas?

So nothing too exciting has been going on here, did my workout at my local gym "Big Al's" which is basically full of 40 year old muscle heads who are all about their PROTEINNNNN. I've been home for 24 hours and im already packing to leave again for Costa Rica; its really weird. My mom is pissed that my dad and I are leaving her home on christmas so tomorrow we are having a mini christmas, just exchanging presents and stufff.

One of my underclassmen from my high school came over today to say hi and was admiring my stick, and not gonna lie it made me feel so cool when she was like "you get this for FREE??" Yeah, we're legit.

I'm so glad to hear that everyone is on the road to recovery; cant wait to step on the field with you come preseason

btdubbs no phone service in Costa Rica and sketchy/if any?? internet service so i'm gonna try my hardest to post for the week that i'm away but if I can't then i'll miss you all immensely and will be sure to post plenty when I get back!

<3 Mogo

No comments:

Post a Comment