NEVER QUIT

NEVER QUIT
If you are not practicing, just remember: someone, somewhere, is practicing, and when you two meet,
given roughly equal ability, she will win. -Ed Macauley

"Too often we are scared. Scared of what we might not be able to do. Scared of what people might think if we tried. We let our fears get in the way of our hopes. We say no when we want to say yes. We sit quietly when we want to scream. And we shout with the others when we should keep our mouths shut. Why? After all, we do only go around once. There's really no time to be afraid. So stop. Try something you've never tried. Risk it...you have nothing to lose and everything, everything, everything to gain." –Nike

Sunday, December 27, 2009

I <3 Snuggies too!


Hey peeps!

Just watched a ridiculous Ravens game and now I'm just chillen on the couch in my ravens jersey, under my snuggie (thanks Bo)! I even got the heating pad to make everything extra cozyyyy. Sounds like Snuggies are a hott item this break so I'm glad that I was fortunate enough to bring one home with me!

Stookes, Hannah, Carlin- thought I'd post a pic so polla polla and grizzle fo shizzle could make an appearance on the blog! (for everyone else those are those two crazy looking bears that travel around with us...)

I've been moving around better lately and can now get into the front seat of a car instead of taking up the whole back seat! Excitingggg I'm also able to bend my knee farther than I could yesterday which is great...still can't lift it off the floor yet but I'm almost there! I see the doctor for my follow up appointment tomorrow and I am hoping that he tells me I can shower without the brace on so I don't have to tape trash bags around me anymore - gets old really fast as you can imagine.

Glad everyone is having a good break and keep posting cause I like reading about your lives!

~ Court

P.S. Tilt- have you ever had hint of jalapeno chips? They are amazing, you must try them.

No comments:

Post a Comment