NEVER QUIT

NEVER QUIT
If you are not practicing, just remember: someone, somewhere, is practicing, and when you two meet,
given roughly equal ability, she will win. -Ed Macauley

"Too often we are scared. Scared of what we might not be able to do. Scared of what people might think if we tried. We let our fears get in the way of our hopes. We say no when we want to say yes. We sit quietly when we want to scream. And we shout with the others when we should keep our mouths shut. Why? After all, we do only go around once. There's really no time to be afraid. So stop. Try something you've never tried. Risk it...you have nothing to lose and everything, everything, everything to gain." –Nike

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Hii YA from MinnesSOTA! (that was supposed to be said in a Minnesota accent!)


Hey GUYS!

Hope everyone is enjoying being home and spending time with the fam! It's nice and cold here but I just love being back and I love the snow. Xan I don't know if you would love the snow but I think you should visit and find out for yourself :) !! (As you can see, Gordy loves the snow too!)

I have been keeping up with workouts and today I had my hockey alumni game...even though I don't skate often I still felt in shape (thanks Glenn!) It was fun to see old teammates and play... there is an outdoor rink down the block that I am trying to get my brother to go skate with me soon...

I am loving the new lax stick too!! No one at the gym has come up to me confused about what sport I am playing so that's always good....normally I play wall ball in the racket ball courts and hope that no one will see me.

Tonight is one of my good friend's bachelorette parties, and we rented a limo to go around downtown minneapolis...haha so crazy she is getting married Saturday, but tonight should be fun (but it's going to be hard to top WEbb's limo on her bday!!!)

I hope everyone is having a great break, I will write again soon!!

xoxo JT

1 comment:

  1. helloooooo!!!

    it took me a little while to figure out how to blog but i finally got it!! jersey is great...i went to the gym today with my friend who plays for vandy (ewww i know)and we did some treadmill workouts and abs.

    so at the gym i go to there is like the treadmill and cardio section and then the heavy duty weight lifting in the corner. well some buff guidos hang out in that corner, and i can't wait to go lift with them...im hoping they will be my spotters.

    Hope everyone has a great christmas eve and a merry christmas!!!

    <3 Britt

    ReplyDelete