NEVER QUIT

NEVER QUIT
If you are not practicing, just remember: someone, somewhere, is practicing, and when you two meet,
given roughly equal ability, she will win. -Ed Macauley

"Too often we are scared. Scared of what we might not be able to do. Scared of what people might think if we tried. We let our fears get in the way of our hopes. We say no when we want to say yes. We sit quietly when we want to scream. And we shout with the others when we should keep our mouths shut. Why? After all, we do only go around once. There's really no time to be afraid. So stop. Try something you've never tried. Risk it...you have nothing to lose and everything, everything, everything to gain." –Nike

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Okay,okay... I know we're supposed to keep the blog PG, but that ranking is fucking bullshit! Ughhhh looking at that makes me sick to my stomach. But JMar is totally correct, we have worked tooo damn hard to settle with where we're at. This is a challenge. Yet again we are the underdog. The good thing is though, we know how good we are and I cannot wait show people what we are!

Funny thing in relation to JMars comment about graduation:
So I'm opening up my Christmas presents and I open one and it's a white Lilly dress and my mom proceeds to tell me it's a dress for graduation. I started getting all heated and and mumbling... I returned it today. NO BAD OMENS. no way we'll be attending graduation, we'll be too busy kicking ass and taking names :)

I'm leaving for Duke tomorrow morning till Tuesday and then continuing on to Florida until the 10th. Once I get there and all set up I will post again :) missing you guys so much!
loveee always,
mckinfuckingley X

No comments:

Post a Comment