NEVER QUIT

NEVER QUIT
If you are not practicing, just remember: someone, somewhere, is practicing, and when you two meet,
given roughly equal ability, she will win. -Ed Macauley

"Too often we are scared. Scared of what we might not be able to do. Scared of what people might think if we tried. We let our fears get in the way of our hopes. We say no when we want to say yes. We sit quietly when we want to scream. And we shout with the others when we should keep our mouths shut. Why? After all, we do only go around once. There's really no time to be afraid. So stop. Try something you've never tried. Risk it...you have nothing to lose and everything, everything, everything to gain." –Nike

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

"I'm here with my dad and we never met......"

AHHH HEYYY!!!!
I miss the crap out of all of u sooooo much and wish u were all with me right now! like i wish there was a lockeroom here that i could go to when i was bored and you would all magically be there to entertain me haha soon enough!! SOooooooo omg exciting news! my trainer whos been my bff for the past 4 years is coming to work at BU!!!! He had told me on Fb that he had a news to tell me and wen i went to workout on Mon he told me he was coming to work at the Athletic Enhancement Center aka the grad school for trainers aka where Xanimal worked this fall. His name is Mike (ironic haha) and he is the shiz! he's an interesting guy and it should be funny to see him around!!
So last night i decided to go for a nice run in the freezing cold in shorts mckin style hahaha it actually was amazing! All i kept thinking bout was how it reminded me of preseason and all those early games!! I got soo pumped, especially wen some woman in a car stopped me and asked if I was cold and I proceeded to respond with "AwHellz No! I'm from Boston" (or something like that!! haha)
Christmas is soo soon and im soo excited! I love hearing about all your crazy home experiences and all the amazing quotes. I just want to say, to piggy back off of Liz's group hug after the reading, that I absolutely love all of you soo much! This is it!! You are the team that is going to go to that next level, you are the team that is going to take that next step. You are my family and to twist a quote by Keanu Reeves in The Replacements...It will be an honor to share the field of battle with you.
Talk to you all soon,
LOVE ALWAYS,
DEFLO #20

No comments:

Post a Comment