NEVER QUIT

NEVER QUIT
If you are not practicing, just remember: someone, somewhere, is practicing, and when you two meet,
given roughly equal ability, she will win. -Ed Macauley

"Too often we are scared. Scared of what we might not be able to do. Scared of what people might think if we tried. We let our fears get in the way of our hopes. We say no when we want to say yes. We sit quietly when we want to scream. And we shout with the others when we should keep our mouths shut. Why? After all, we do only go around once. There's really no time to be afraid. So stop. Try something you've never tried. Risk it...you have nothing to lose and everything, everything, everything to gain." –Nike

Thursday, December 31, 2009

more snow!?

greetings from a now snow-covered "upstate" new york. yup, snow again- i was just enjoying running terrier in a box on the grass yesterday and this morning i wake up to a winter wonderland.

so life has been great here for one of my gifts i got an overnight at a hotel in longbranch JERS and a massage! it was so nice i went with my mom sister and aunt. other than that ive been happy to get into routine going to the gym everyday. one of the strength and agility coaches there (they have intense programs for high schoolers) saw me doing my 10 yd dashes and dynamax ball throws, etc....and said "kicking your own ass again today?" i really liked that because my friend who goes to florida has been ditching me cause she got a trainer to workout with. she goes back next week and was freaking out that she wont be ready...so she got a trainer! and ditched me! its good to know that i can "kick my own ass" to get ready for preseason rather then bumming out and getting a trainer. i'm sure all of you guys are working your asses off at home/on vacation too!

other than that i'm just playing wall ball in my gym, making my dad be my shooting partner and finally going to play some competitive lax in connecticut with some biddies who go to penn

happy new year everyone!! miss you guys
<3 Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment