NEVER QUIT

NEVER QUIT
If you are not practicing, just remember: someone, somewhere, is practicing, and when you two meet,
given roughly equal ability, she will win. -Ed Macauley

"Too often we are scared. Scared of what we might not be able to do. Scared of what people might think if we tried. We let our fears get in the way of our hopes. We say no when we want to say yes. We sit quietly when we want to scream. And we shout with the others when we should keep our mouths shut. Why? After all, we do only go around once. There's really no time to be afraid. So stop. Try something you've never tried. Risk it...you have nothing to lose and everything, everything, everything to gain." –Nike

Monday, December 21, 2009

ughhh tra... i literally cried/got excited/nervous/giddy and had goosebumps ALL AT THE SAME TIME. It's sureal that time is flying by and before we know it, we'll will be back together for preseason! Trac and Tilt put it into words so well: we know why we sprint until our legs feel numb and why we throw weights around that weigh more than our body weight... it's because we are all dedicated and we know our goal. a national championship BABAYYYy!!!

FML: So I went to Hampsh fridayto do my lift and run my 15 minutes (hell yeeeeeeee) and as you all know, we had bench. I live in fear of having the bench fall on me so I always ask for a spot. So me being the hoe I am, i scoped out a hot guy and asked him to spot me. On the 4th an final set I called him over to spot me one last time. I told him the last set I was going to go as many as I could... 1, 2, 3, 4.... on the 5th push up snot comes flying out of nose... guess I was pushing a little too hard? and I guess I'll never see that kid again too... CRAAAAP

On a side note, today is a very sad day... Today, Decemeber 22,2009 at 11:30.... i friended Tilt on facebook. Weird how being apart makes people do crazy things :)

MISSSSSSSSSSSS YOU KIDDIES! Getting close to Christmas- hope Santa is good to you ALL!

COURT AND KNIX: thinking of you guys! Get better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment