NEVER QUIT

NEVER QUIT
If you are not practicing, just remember: someone, somewhere, is practicing, and when you two meet,
given roughly equal ability, she will win. -Ed Macauley

"Too often we are scared. Scared of what we might not be able to do. Scared of what people might think if we tried. We let our fears get in the way of our hopes. We say no when we want to say yes. We sit quietly when we want to scream. And we shout with the others when we should keep our mouths shut. Why? After all, we do only go around once. There's really no time to be afraid. So stop. Try something you've never tried. Risk it...you have nothing to lose and everything, everything, everything to gain." –Nike

Monday, December 28, 2009

I don't know how you people live without Glenn's Gym..

Today was the first time in over a year that I have had to do a lift at somewhere OTHER then Glenn's. OH MY GOD! I was so thrown off. I did the sprints at one of the tracks here in Winchester and there was still some ice so I did some dodging and shaking during my sprints. It made it pretty exciting. Then I went to the Y with all five girls and we got a free week pass. We did a beginners spin class which wasn't too hard and was so fun! Tilt, i now see why you love it. Then I had to go into the free weight room where I ran into three of my guy friends. I actually hugged one of them hello while I had a ten pound weight strapped to my waist...super cool. Anyway I am so excited to get back to Glenn's so that I can feel at home again. Tomorrow I think we are taking a Zumba Dance class. Stookes, Hannah, and Carl I'll keep my eyes peeled for any new dance moves we can incorporate. Oh and the Y also has a giant gym so my friend who plays at GW and I are hitting it up tomorrow for some extreme lax. Nothing else really crazy is happening here. The house is still full and I have watched more football games in the past three days then I ever thought possible. You would think that with 6 girls we would be able to outrule my Dad but somehow it doesnt work.

Hope everyone is working hard and having fun at home! Miss and love you!!

RJC

1 comment: