NEVER QUIT

NEVER QUIT
If you are not practicing, just remember: someone, somewhere, is practicing, and when you two meet,
given roughly equal ability, she will win. -Ed Macauley

"Too often we are scared. Scared of what we might not be able to do. Scared of what people might think if we tried. We let our fears get in the way of our hopes. We say no when we want to say yes. We sit quietly when we want to scream. And we shout with the others when we should keep our mouths shut. Why? After all, we do only go around once. There's really no time to be afraid. So stop. Try something you've never tried. Risk it...you have nothing to lose and everything, everything, everything to gain." –Nike

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Smothered in snow and snuggies

Hey people people..

I miss you guys!! Life in the mile high is nice, nothing too exciting though that I can think of. It's been quite snowy here as well JT, and so that's made for some interesting driving conditions. I got rear ended on christmas eve because I guess the guy who hit me actually got hit by the car behind him, so he just slid right on into mine like bumper cars...crazy! No damage to my car or body though which is good. My neck got a nice little jolt so if it's possible, it's going to be floppier than ever!

I can't handle how much snuggies have been a part of my life right now...at my extended family's white elephant party, three people brought the same snuggie. I got my sister's pug a snuggie for christmas so that he can have his paws free when he watches tv or holds a baby, and I had hannah, traci, and brit viera all texted me pictures of snuggies which I thoroughly enjoyed. Maybe some monogrammed BU LAX snuggies for christmas next year??? A girl can dream..

I'm SOOO excited to start going to du to lift with tiltskies on monday! I have been doing some random stuff here and there on our week off, but I'm ready to get back into a routine...I've eaten sooo much food this past week I want to vom just thinking about it. Spin class at 8 am tomorrow, which means I should probably go to bed soon. I'm really glad that our ranking was mentioned, because someone said to me, "wow that's so good", and honestly it's really bothering me. Just more fuel to the fire I suppose. Love you all. word.

Stookes

p.s thanks everyone for the christmas texts :), I don't know how to send massive texts on my phone yet.

1 comment:

  1. hiyaaa

    I hope everyone had a very merry christmas! Unfortunately, I didn't receive a snuggie for christmas, but I'm not really worried about it. I went to the gym yesterday, and lets just say i was struggling a little bit after feasting for two days straight. I did the treadmill workout that jmar was talking about, the 7 8 9 of two min intervals for 20 mins...it was brutal. I agree with stookes I can't wait to get back into a routine of working out...especially after seeing that ranking
    I CANNOT FREGIN WAIT FOR THE SEASON TO START

    Miss you guys!

    Britt

    ReplyDelete