NEVER QUIT

NEVER QUIT
If you are not practicing, just remember: someone, somewhere, is practicing, and when you two meet,
given roughly equal ability, she will win. -Ed Macauley

"Too often we are scared. Scared of what we might not be able to do. Scared of what people might think if we tried. We let our fears get in the way of our hopes. We say no when we want to say yes. We sit quietly when we want to scream. And we shout with the others when we should keep our mouths shut. Why? After all, we do only go around once. There's really no time to be afraid. So stop. Try something you've never tried. Risk it...you have nothing to lose and everything, everything, everything to gain." –Nike

Monday, December 21, 2009

Heyyyyyy

So it's crazy hearing everyone's stories about getting home through the intense snow....we still haven't gotten any in upstate ny. There's a little bit of snow on the ground from before, but no snow since I got home. Although I've been acting like I'm snowed in, I think I was asleep for more hours than I was awake this weekend.

Today I ventured into the gym to do my workout and I didn't realize that it was the christmakuh circuit until afterwards :) and I really miss Glenn's cause everyone stares at me in my boot (which comes off wednesday!). I called webb today but got no response as usual....

Tomorrow I'm waking up to do a spin class and then going shopping all day. Then I'm dragging my brother out to do stickwork and break in my new sticks....I wish I wasn't all alone up here.

And Rak - I'm really glad you finally made it home, I can't imagine you driving in that blizzard. Oh and did the guy ever find those pebbles in your CD player during your checkup? It was definitely all those rocks.

I love reading all the inspirational posts and I'm getting so pumped up for spring.

I miss everyone!
Love,
Gibblah #28


No comments:

Post a Comment