NEVER QUIT

NEVER QUIT
If you are not practicing, just remember: someone, somewhere, is practicing, and when you two meet,
given roughly equal ability, she will win. -Ed Macauley

"Too often we are scared. Scared of what we might not be able to do. Scared of what people might think if we tried. We let our fears get in the way of our hopes. We say no when we want to say yes. We sit quietly when we want to scream. And we shout with the others when we should keep our mouths shut. Why? After all, we do only go around once. There's really no time to be afraid. So stop. Try something you've never tried. Risk it...you have nothing to lose and everything, everything, everything to gain." –Nike

Sunday, December 27, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like springtime!!

Hey Kids!!
"Soo the weather outside is weather" (forgetting sarah marshall reference right there), well its actually beautiful I'm getting super pumped to go for my run and play some lax with my 3 home laxers on our newly snow cleared turf!!! Hellzz yaa!! My new stick is amazing and looks pretty fresh with the white head and white shaft (like kins white lightning cleats but in stick form)! Today isn't going to feel like anything compared to the cold runs I went on last week haha! It was funny my sisters and I went on Christmas Eve at like 5 o'clock around our town...pretty hilarious we all had on the same outfit and were running in a line cause the streets were still icy or partially cleared. Peeps on their way to they Xmas Eve dinners def must have thought we looked like complete tools....o well wat ru gonna do! SOO some news... As all of you know my sister Dayna plays at freakin UMASS. Apparently she was told numerous times thatttt she isn't allowed to show me any of the "secret drills" (im using the quotation marks sarcastically) she has to for when she gets back. I don't know about you buttt it really pissed me off. Who is UMASS to think that they are that much better than us that we would want to steal their drills!! Fuck that!!!! We have our own amazing shit to do that will get us that much more prepared for show time come Feb!! I THINK THEY'RE SCARED!! As we all know the quote "someone is always out there working harder", don't let them be!! Just something to think about when your doing your work out tomorrow and I'm sorry for the language, just excited to dominate!!
I loovee hearing bout all your adventures and can't wait to see u all! Loved the texts on XMAS too!! Keep enjoying break and ill ttyl!!
Peace, <3,>
DEFO #20

No comments:

Post a Comment